Sunday, April 11, 2010

Oh so Usably Unused and more!

Before I begin my Oh so Usably Unused article I wanted to say how excited I am about having found a piece of the Mugician's Arch!!! I am still deciding whether to use it, sell it, or trade it though so any opinions would be appreciated, unbiased if possible ;)

Now, for my Oh so Usably Unused card, and a deck to match it!


Courage: 35
Power: 35
Wisdom: 65
Speed: 25
Energy: 40
Now Dasalin is an odd Danian, in particular due to his lacking courage, but his greatest advantage is in two areas. First, he is focused on the water element as many Danians are, and secondly he does NOT require the use of hive. As many Danians, he has a moderately high to high wisdom score which mixes rather well with the water element for attacks.
Now, recognizing it's abilities I've worked on the following deck to help build on these strengths, and though it is rare for me to build, this is a mixed tribal deck.
Dasalin {Torrent Krinth}
Lomma {Destructozooka}
Dasalin {Torrent Krinth}
Gorram {Gigantroper}
Lomma: Desert Wanderer {Riverland Star}
Rellim: Watermaster {Mipedian Balladeer's Flute}

Attacks:


Mindstrike x2
Caustic Cascade x2
Invader's Tactics x2
Floodforce x2
Riptide x2
Marksman's Preperation x2
Ghost Gouge x2
Outfreeze x2
Inner Flood x2
Tidal Surge x2

Locations:
Mount Pillar Reservoir x2
Doors fo the Deepmines x2
Skeletal Springs x2
Vidav's Reflectorium x2
Riverlands x2

Mugic:
Vidav's Voicing x2
Rhyme of the Reckless x2
Refrain of Denial (blue)
Song of Suprisal

Now, this deck relies on the Gorram to increase Dasalin's Water to 15, with a possible 20 in 2 locations. The reflectorium allows for filtering to the more powerful attacks. There are many possibilities for what this deck could utilize, and though it does not have wisdom rivaling the more powerful OW creatures, using Outfreeze could easily change that.

You never know what creature will show great promise in a situation, including a rather lazy red Danian that I will be posting about for my next Oh So Useably Unused and more!

3 comments:

  1. Yay! New Post!!
    Nice Deck, Dasalin is awesome, he was the first card I pulled to have the Water Element. xD
    Oooh.. Next Oh so Usably Unused is Wamma, I assume?

    ~BrianG1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the arch! I'd think about whether or not you need all of the cards from the first 3 sets or not. I hear that they are all average stats, or at least the new arch's from the Premium packs that is. I think its cool to say that you have one :P

    the deck is interesting to say the least. nice to see that your coming up with new ideas :)

    I don't feel like signing in on the computer I'm using, so Good job!
    -Hikeda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys, I appreciate the feedback :D And yes BrianG1, it is Wamma coming up, but the question is, which one? :o

    Thanks for the props on the deck too Hikeda, with the right tweeks Danians can be aligned to use any element, and any stat which is something that MANY tribes can't even begin to claim ;)

    ReplyDelete