Sunday, June 28, 2009

Unarmed Assault!

I really don't have much time recently since my laptop is broken... So I probably won't get around to attacks or locations, but here is an army I have been toying around with.

1 - 2 - 3
4 - 5
6

1 - Eximiar w/Vial of liquid thought
2 - Ilx w/Ozlai's wreck
3 - Eximiar w/Vial of liquid thought
4 - Kamangareth Unstable Ally w/Mipedian Balladeer's Flute
5 - Akkalbi w/Muge's Tuning Fork
6 - Vunhra w/Khybon's Mechblade

-Mugic-
1. Ode to Obscurity
2. Strain of Ash
3. Danian Elemental Choral
4. Danian Elemental Choral
5. Discord of disarming


I'll finish it later, Tell me what uyoyu think in the mean time :) (keep in mind it was a rushed job)

4 comments:

  1. Wreck is "unique"

    Ricco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, like I said, rushed job.

    ... No, I said rushed "jon"... Oops...

    So yeah, it was very rushed. Wreck should be with Ilx to bring out (his? her?) ability, the recklessness of which is countered by akkalbi.

    And... Yeah.

    ~MandibleMuge

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey mandible muge! i became a follower!
    (its frafdude from ci!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey frafdude :D

    ReplyDelete