Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Reveiw of Danian Mugic

Hi guys! Sorry for not being here for such a long time. I am now going to reveiw the new Danian Mugic cards! (Yeah, I know there are only two, but still, they rock!)

Okay, first of all, we have my favorite mugic of all time: Ode to Obscurity! Just the name makes enemies tingle with fear! I have made a deck focused around this card! Check out my army build of "True to Tangath!" http://community.chaoticgame.com/forum/Topic1407322-34-1.aspx?Update=1 Feel free to comment on it! :)

This mugic has more possibilities than any other mugic I have seen. My deck has Xelfe, equipped with Muges Tuning Fork, allowing him to infect 6 Creatures! Then, Vunhra (My new favorite creature, I am going to change my avatar into him!) Makes your creatures deal an additional 5 attack damage each attack! How do you them apples?

For solid awesomeness: 9.5


Next on the listis Adaptive Progression! This Mugic either kills that oppenet, or just wastes space in your Mugic Hand. Most people use powerful elemental attacks, but with the new set, many will go to stat decks. Supercooled rain is worthless angainst this card, making the oppenet just waste 5 buildpoints!

I give it a: 7.5

For questions or concerns, pm me, post here, or you can hold it in until you explode, resulting in ultras flying all over your room. :)

2 comments:

  1. I definatly agree with the Ode to Obscurity, even using the General's Standard will work if yu want to go Mono Danian, give someone the Muge's Tuning fork and once you use your Ode you can give it up to a Stain of Ash to get rid of an opponents gear.

    I don't really agree with Adaptive Progression though, stat decks are going to be popular to an extent, but the elemental attacks are still going to be paramount in the current set, so long as the elemental attack pairings (A/F, E/W, E/A, W/F) have the powerful attacks they do, and the number of good creatures with those elemental pairings I think we will see those around for a good long time. That, and the Element X ability is still far more widespread amongst creatures and battlegear than Outperform Stat X for the time being. That, and M'arrillians are very popular still, and they focus almost solely on using Water attacks unless you're facing a Gan Trak deck,and even then this card would still work if it used elements since it also negates any ablities the cards have, such as the stat lowering of Gan Trak. It's not QUITE as good as Melody of Mirage since it costs 2, but since when have Danians had trouble casting 2 cost mugic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like Vunhra and Ode to Obscurity, because I am gonna be posting an army for them shortly!

    Ode to obscurity, I 100% agree, it is epic infection... No longer needeth we worry about infecting enough creatures. I have to say, I would be more euphoric about Adaptive Progression, because It stops the effect and damage of cards like perplexing heat, whirling wail, and supercooled rain, which is just uber. I don't think many devastating attack decks nowadays will be lacking some of these powerful elemental attacks. All in all though, I think you did an accurate review! Good to see you posting here, nice article :)

    ReplyDelete