Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Assimilated Article: Finale

Hammerdoom Chantcaller


70 40 55 55 55

"The boy who cried wolf" and "the scout who cried hammerdoom" - Hammerdoom was supposedly the brutish underworlder who terrorized danians. Though he never really got to do much damage before he was instantly buggified.

If you look at his stats, the only thing that jumps out is Courage,a nd even that's not that great.
With decent energy, and the ability to lay the beat down on Underworlders, he's not a bad card. His Hive: Fireproof ability isn't a bad addition to his repertoire, but all in all, the best case scenario for this guy is 10 extra energy and an additional 5 damage with attacks.
Of course, you could always put him with his signature gear, the doomhammer. Leaving him at 10 damage against Underworlders, 5 against danians, 10 extra energy, earth 5, 60 energy, 60 speed, 60 wisdom, 50 power, and 80 courage. That's a fully maxxed Hammerdoom with a doomhammer, hive active and an opponent with fire. Even with all of that, he's not spectacular.

Even so, back in the day he was one of the first solid warriors for danians. Though he might only scrape rare in today's market, he is a good addition to the Assimilated ranks of the Danian tribe.

That concludes the assimilated articles :) You've seen Kolmo, Raznus, Hammerdoom, and Nunk'worn. Every tribe so far has been assimilated into a bug!

My rankings would be:
1 - Nunk'worn Assimilated
2 - Kolmo Assimilated
3 - Raznus Assimilated
4 - Hammerdoom Chantcaller Assimilated

*click click*

~Mandible

6 comments:

  1. whats really awesome about him is that he is a mandiblor. Although I often choose Kolmo assim over hammerdoom he does work with the compost danians don't forget that ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I honestly think u totally underrated him. When u are facing someone with bladez and are equipped with doomhammer thats an additional 10 damage on all attacks + earth five. He also goes well with northrange.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, he does go well with northrange. He's definitely not useless or anything, but he is too conditional for my liking. Good to hear your opinion too :)

    And that's true Hikeda, but Kolmo A is a mandiblor too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank u I re REad ur post and figured out that u didn't say he was very bad. Srry for my ruddiness, I hope u can forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing to forgive, my friend, feel free to say w/e you want here ;)

    (Well.. Within reason >_>)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI it is me, the same guy who posted the comment about how I think u underrated him. I really like all of ur other articles, and just thought i should tell u, hat u have inspired me to make a blog of my owon. Check it out sometime.

    ReplyDelete