Thursday, January 28, 2010

Simple Little Combo

1,2,3
4,5
6

1.Ulmquad w/Orb of Unda
2.Elna w/Danian Carapace
3.Neekwin w/Vial of Liquad Thought
4.Illexia The Danian Queen w/WEV
5.Neekwin w/Ozlai’s Wreck
6.Ramarhvir w/Mipedian Flute

Mugic

1xOde to Obscurity
1xStrain of Infection
2xUnbalencing Battlesong
2xCadence Clash


Attacks

Don't really matter

Locations

Basic Danian Locations


Gameplay/Combo's:

Ok so I used to run a deck kinda of like this and the idea of the deck is that Elna gets to battle first and infects the other creature, They then get the carapace then a Neekwin fights that creature(most likely) and he gets rid of his gear and get Danian Carapace after being infected. He then goes on to fight another creature and lose infecting that creature and giving them Danian Carapace. At the point you can cast Strain of Infection and give Ramarhvir 3 counters plus 1 from his gear plus another 2-3 three from his ability and Elna so that is 6 counters to bring back Neekwin 3 times and every time he goes bye bye Illexia gains a counter PLUS since the creatures you'll be beating will be infected Illexia will basically gain a counter EVERY combat. Ode is there just in case you need more Infection or if Carapace is destroyed.

Let me know what you guys think about this idea of mine....if it is not new or original just say so...I don't mind you saying so because I am new to pure danian decks and this is a new combo to me.

4 comments:

  1. If find the creature display interesting. It make me see Ramarhvir in a new angle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ok hunter :P Orannis's Neekwin revival revived em over like 10 times, I think it was a 11 at a regional, man was that impressive, of course I wasnt there, but I heard about it as you can see, but good none the less. I might add a hive unsung, so you can deactivate hive, then turn it back on with illexia, and move a counter to hive man, if your in a pinch, just a thought

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate to say it, but I'm sure all Danian Fans have seen this Combo once..Old news, but I guess it's a first on our Blog.

    ReplyDelete