Friday, February 12, 2010

Oh so Usably Unused 2

Here is my second Oh so Usably Unused Danian. Now this one will seem familiar to those of you who remember my old Danian Burn deck that I constructed on the main site some time ago. He is a very useful Danian Muge, who with the right gear can be a complete power house.

Courage: 35
Power: 50
Wisdom: 35
Speed: 25
Energy: 30
Ability: 1MC deactivate Hive, deal 15 damage to target creature (Hive must be active to Deactivate it)

Now these aren't the best stats for a combatant y far, but there is gear to fix that. Khavakk's key strength is his ability. Not all Danian decks focus on the use of Hive, but many of the best cards can activate it and sometimes you find yourself stuck in a stalemate where that extra 15 damage is all you need. Khavaak helps turn your hive into a powerful damage dealing tool.

To discuss his other strengths, water element is a very useful tool. His scanned energy lets him fall under those lovely little cards that help creatures of that energy level such as Strike of the Meek, and Melody of the Meek, while increasung his strenghs with cards such as Stone Mail and Gigantroper.

Of course thanks to the invention of Aszil, it is also more than possible to run him in a standard earth/water style deck since she gives ALL Danians you control earth element.

Khavakk is one of those Danians who could serve as a powerful addition if used properly, and soon he'll be an even more useful tool in our Danian armory.

2 comments:

  1. Hi! im sort of new to this whole chaotic thing but my bro turned me on to it. I love bugs to begin with so Danians were my nitch! My bro and his stupid mepedians keep beating me and Makanaz
    (who's my all time favorite) got any stradegy tips you can give to a noob?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! sorry I never responded to you earlier. I should check comments on my later articles more often ;)
    As for advice I can give you? I would suggest several options. Danian's best defence against Mipedians is energy, lots and lots of it. Using Makanaz's compost ability on stronger Danians like Mhien, Haidrom, and other such Mandiblors works well. Another option is Hive Energy gainers, like Haidrom, Nimmei, Wamma (original), Hermatredd, and others. Also, many Danian mugics give energy to increase totals.

    Once you pump your energy enough to survive that initial invisibility strike, you're ready to start your counterattack! Look through your options, and think about the best way to use your favorites :D

    ReplyDelete