Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Danian of the week!

Ah, at last I got around to it.. My laptop charger is currently broken so I had to do this on another computer.



60
35
60
25
40


This is Orbaat, a new composter muge from Alliances Unravelled. There are a bunch of reasons why I like this guy, actually. First he has fair stats and the water element. Second, he comes with two counters to cast a tricky mugic like adaptive progression or ode to obscurity. Third, he is a compost creature, but not the kind of composter that your whole deck revolves around, he is more of a bonus than an essential.

But he can be used oh so well. First he works great whenever you flip your location. He also works great with the new Blazier and with Biakan from RotO, as well as with the new Earth attack that gets a new location, grounding grapple, and terraport and mirthquake. Plus the new danian league reward, Gazarbash, infecting terraformer. Not to mention an Olkiex/Fluidmorpher/Telebracers combo. This guy is great for getting ultimate control over the game, which, though it usually isn't my style, is pretty darn useful.

So just a quick one this week, tell me what you think :)

1 comment: