Thursday, April 9, 2009

Danians in reveiw: Mugic

This time, we are reveiwing Mugic! :) We have all 3 TotT Danian Mugic cards under review in this post, and I hope you enjoy! :)


Unisung is an enteresting card. It gives you 10 energy (gain not heal) and 10 courage for each Danian you control is hive is active. Imagine a Danian courage deck, this would go good in it!
Help: 6/10
Uniqueness: 7/10
Posibilities: 6/10


Now this, this I can have some fun with! Stronghold Morn anyone? That plus Katheraz himself, for only 1 cost, wow, who wouldn't like this?!
Help: 9.5/10
Uniqueness: 8/10
Possibilities: 9.9/10

It keeps getting more and more fun! Imagine this scenerio: Neekwin, Mugicians Lyre. Sacrifice a compost Danian for another Neekwin in the grave! Now lets see, lets say those in the grave are two Elhadd, and 2 Makinaz or something around that.

Help: 10/10

Uninqeness: 10/10

POssibilieies: 9.9/10!

7 comments:

  1. As you can see, I love Choral of Apparition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoop whoop! I like all of them! Unisong rocks, so does the apparition. Still, the cacophony could work great, especially on Nimmei or any pauldronated elementalists.

    (by the way, since it's just us posting alone here which is rather sad *ahem* a few people should be here to post soon enough)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, it's Danidude, these Mujics rock! Thanks for pming me about this, Mandible!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem! Keep posting as the topics come :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just wish i could show my screenname.

    ~Danidude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ask PCshark about that ._. By the way, click follow at the bottom of the page! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes! I created my account!

    ReplyDelete