Sunday, April 12, 2009

Favorite Dannian Mujic

Hello there I'm SirNainad, a fellow dannian fan, and now an author *evil laugh*, just thought I'd say hi.

Anyway I suppose this topic, being my first shall start out simple, and as the titale suggests, dannian mujic, my two personal favorites are "song of symetry" and "mindproof march"

Mind Proof March being at the higher end because it has the potencial to do awsome damage and heal at the same time, and song of symetry is just fun to whip out as a good way to even out a close match and get you the evening blow or get a 10 pt energy boost while doing 10 pt of damage on energy.

How about you other viewers, whats your fav dannian mujic

6 comments:

  1. I have to agree, Song of Symmetry is pretty awesome! :D

    I'd love a mindproof march in my deck, but haven't gotten one yet. I need it, Elemental Elegy, and Purge Dirge to bump up my danian mugic collection.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cool Mujic, of course I agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As good as both of these Mugic are, I have to say I prefer Danian Elemental Chorral, and Domestive Hive Hymn. The Chorral saves many a creature I used before I got my mits on Illexia to control combat, and the Hymn has saved my Nobles from getting torn to bits by Kolmo.

    Tsunai

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't used the Hive Hymn, but I've seen it in action and it is effective. I have to agree with you on the Choral, though - On my frontline I've got my Elementalists, so if my opponent sneaks by them to get my mugic users, I can always use the Choral so they aren't completely handicapped.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Song of Symmetry too, I have it in my army. I also like Chorus of the Hive :D


    Mmax27

    ReplyDelete
  6. katharazs cacaphony is awsome in my new elemental deck, i heal 20 and deal 20 :)

    ~BuzzerJr

    ReplyDelete